Learn to live with more purpose, integrity and contentment. Mindfulness meditation can be also helpful in stress reduction and managing anxiety, depression and pain.
6 Week Course
Commencing 12th August 2019
Mondays 6pmam – 7.15pm in Gerringong
- Learn key techniques and skills of mindfulness meditation that are well researched and supported.
- Learn to adapt meditation practices to suit your individual situation and needs
- Learn from an experienced meditation practitioner and psychologist
Weekly Topics (may change slightly based on group needs and interests).
- Overview of Mindfulness. The Four Foundations of Practice
- Approaches to Practice. The Breath and Body
- Working with thoughts/distractions. Acceptance and Commitment.
- Dealing with emotions, Cultivating positive mind states, Compassion, Kindness, Joy, and Equanimity
- Mindfulness in daily life. Overcoming obstacles
- Review and integration of mindfulness practices. Next steps.
Teacher: Nicholas Tabley is a registered psychologist and has been teaching mindfulness courses since 2001. He has extensive qualifications in psychology and works with a range of mind body approaches to health and wellbeing assisting people in areas of mental health, relationships and living fully. More info at www.nicktabley.com.
Cost: $250 includes course resources. (some concessions and rebates may be available, please enquire).
Venue: Course will be held in Gerringong NSW. Further details on Registration.
TO REGISTER: on line www.trybooking.com/BECTJ
For more information or to book please contact Nick at email@example.com or mob 0411 227779